Whoops, I guess we missed your 7 months post, you are already 8 months! We have been spending this gorgeous summer outside nearly everyday and I just haven't had the time to write a post. I just started looking after your buddy Jack a few times a week and you guys are hilarious to watch, you look like crazy little Italian men. It will be so fun to watch you two grow up together.
At eight months
- you are in size 4 diapers
- 12m - 12-18m clothes
- I don't know how much you weigh but at 6 months you weighed 21lbs and you have grown even more, such a big dude
- you have four teeth
- you give big open mouth kisses
- you love to play pat-a-cake and clap your hands
- you are crawling
- you are so snuggly
- you growl all of the time. When the dogs do their play fighting you laugh so hard and start growling like them
- your sister is still your number one fan and she is yours
- you were sleeping through the night for a week or so and now that has gone out of the window. You are too stoked to try out all of your new tricks you have been learning and now have no interest in sleeping.
- you are either super smily and happy or you make the most ridiculous frown and look like you hate life haha (your frown makes you look just like your dad)